Daily Discoveries

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Stumbled upon a Gem

I couldn't believe what I've just stumbled upon. All these while we have just heard of successful infopreneurs from the west.

And now I've just found a living proof at my own country. This guy, Patric Chan, is just a normal guy-next-door, a very typical Malaysian I would say who made it big in the virtual world. If you would observe in his recordings, he actually speaks in the very typical Malaysian Chinese accent.

You know what, this discovery has just smashed my limiting belief all this while that only the "westerners" rule the internet because they started it. It totally blew my mind. I doubt I'll be able to sleep well tonight.

If you are interested to know more about how he did it, click below and receive a free report exclusive from him.


Discover How To Sell On The Internet Successfully Even If You Are A Beginner!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home