Daily Discoveries

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Ice Melted...

HAHa what a title..

What I want to write about was that, there's this observation I made during the window crash drama. Before that, everyone on the bus was very cool. No one talked to anybody, everyone was lost in their own world. There's even this girl sitting on the same row as me, reading some notes, and busy scribbling something during the whole journey. No one smiled much at anybody too. So I joined in the "coolness" and tried to go to sleep.

However, after the shattering drama, suddenly, everyone seems to be talking to everyone, and everybody seems to know everybody. Suddenly, everyone became chatty, friendly, kind, concerned and bothered to smile at each other.

Voila! From total strangers, everyone became acquaintances. This was also also noted by another passenger, who came to Singapore for a business meeting.

And we started chatting. And he apparently knows a colleague of mine. What a small world! :D

Strange isn't it? Sometimes, I do think, everything that happens, happens for a reason. Maybe, fate wanted me to know this person, or the other passengers who were in the same bus as me.

If not for the drama, everyone would have still remained as strangers.

There's another queer observance today. I was walking home after work, taking my own sweet time strolling down the staircase to the MRT. Actually, I don't usually walk like this, there's some certain reason, which I won't divulge here, haha! :P

And then out from the trail of people walking out from the station, there's this girl who was smiling at me and hey, when I looked at her properly, I do know her! She's a friend I've not met for some time. So we chatted and caught up with each other, and even arranged to meet for dinner sometime.

The funny thing was that, I purposedly walked slower for some reason, but instead I met a friend whom I have not met for some time. If I have walked the normal speed I usually do, maybe I would have just missed her. Queer isn't it? :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home