Daily Discoveries

Monday, January 08, 2007

No Posts = No Learnings?

I was chatting with a friend just now and I found out that there's actually people reading this blog! I thought it is just sitting in cyber space gathering cyber dust. Also my friend also remarked that I seldom update this blog too. Uhmm good observation.
I told my friend that I only update when I have inspiration.

Come to think of it, why have I not updated it as often as I would like it to be? This blog was initially set up to record down all the discoveries that I've made, things that I have learnt.

Could this mean I've not been learning? Oh no.. this is not a good sign. Maybe my mind has began it's slow decay with comfort. I thrive on challenges remember?!

So what have I learnt today? shall be the question to ask myself everyday at the end of the day.. at night, when I'm hiding in my own cocoon of comfort...

So, what have I learnt today?

hmm through my conversation with my friend, I've learnt that SIA does not only represents Singapore Airlines, it is also Singapore Institute of Architects.

And for an architect graduate, you have to have two years' of experience in any firm before you take exam with the board of architects to get the qualified persons (QP) licence, before you can start designing buildings.

For more information, can go to www.sia.org.sg to learn more about licensing and architecture.

Hhmm probably one day I can get to see the building my friend designs. What an honour! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home