Daily Discoveries

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Angel and Devil Fight Over WishList

On this beautiful day, I felt like listing down the numerous things I want.

1. New handphone, Nokia N73 or Nokia 7390 or Dopod 808 perhaps. Poor 6-months-old O2 Xphone IIm went diving and drowned some time ago, sob sob.

2. New laptop, with DVD writer, generous space and memory. Light enough to bring to anywhere I want. Oh no, I'm so greedy, I want performance and mobility at the same time. Where to find.. hmm.. Dell Inspiron 9400 perhaps.. hehe. Poor old fragile laptop, has been so faithful for more than five years. Now a bit sot sot d.

3. New pair of spectacles. Those cool frameless ones haha. The present one is excellent when I want to pass off as a student.

4. Comfortable shoes. Where to find comfortable and yet stylish shoes that you do not mind wearing to walk one whole day? Ahh.. pretty hard to find I discovered. It is either style or comfort (such as those attention-grabbing croc shoes)

5. Ipod, haha! Can't run away from that. 80GB video and photo Ipod, should be able to keep those precious photos taken with my trigger-happy fingers. And for watching of those Hong Kong, Korean and Taiwanese serials while on the move or on long bus rides. Hmm.. a must-have the next time I go for my overseas holiday or trip.

Shall not be too greedy. Hehe, actually having the first 3 items would make me feel on top of the world already. Three out of five are tech stuffs. ooh, quite becoming a tech geek. NAh, can't help it, especially for this generation which literally grew up with technology.

Procrastinate... procrastinate... Actually, the present laptop can still use lah. (oh so Singlish). Just tolerate a bit lor when it becomes sot sot.

Hmm.. as for the phone, a kind friend lend me his old phone, which another nice and lovable soul traded his with mine until I get a new one. So, still can use lah.

And for the spectacles, what's wrong looking like a student? It is a respectable title, you know! :P

As for the shoes, hmm.. just tolerate a bit lah, put some plaster. Maybe walk less. Or just wear long pants to cover it up haha! :P

Ipod?? Nah.. just a want, not a need. Wait till I really need one. Not at the moment. So that can wait. :)

In the end, hoho, I don't need them at the moment. Maybe in the future, but not now. So that can wait. Ahh.. but I won't mind having it as a present! :D

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • hmm...ipod...should i get one for you as ur bday present? neh...give one to your little sis first... =p

    anyway, happy bday there... =)

    By Blogger vseehua, at 5:04 AM  

  • hahahaha thanks thanks for the birthday wish. come to think of it, How did you know?

    hahha of course u would give it to her first ler, if not.. hahaha dun dare to think of the consequences keke :P

    lemme tell her she's gonna get an ipod for her birthday! :P

    By Blogger redsmoke, at 12:21 PM  

  • *giggling...
    *an eye spying here...

    By Blogger Jen, at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home