Daily Discoveries

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Welcome to the Quarter's Life Club!

Things been pretty happening lately, especially right after I joined the quarter life club. Some too privileged, that I do not have the privilege to post here.

From feeling like a celebrity with all the smses during my special day, to a mysterious story I'm working on, to a colleague who committed a very serious offence and was punished, a relative who passed away, to a brave girl who dared to take the challenge to wander off to a foreign land in search of her dreams... All in just a short one or two weeks' time.

Adding to the list, my secondary school classmate is getting married next month! oh so exciting. looking at her wedding pix, I realised, how we have entered a new phase in life, where more and more people around us would be getting hitched too. can't wait to attend her wedding lunch, gonna be a reunion of sorts. Ahh...

There are both ups and downs, both good and bad news, and my life has finally awaken from its deep slumber since about a year and a half ago. And I take that, as a good start to my journey through the next quarter. Cheers! :D

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • uh-huh....and im still like a sleeping beauty who's still wandering in her own little world... im like sitting in the centre of the hurricane @ tyhoon @ angin taufan. Im still in my own little world despite all the happenings going on around me....

    time to move?

    By Blogger Jen, at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home