Daily Discoveries

Monday, January 29, 2007

Open Up Your Mind

"Incredible things happen when you are open to new possibilities"

A photographer for National Geographic said this in a video titled "Celebrate what's right with the World". Uhh.. need to find out his name..

I was fascinated when I saw the video. From a boring looking piece of landscape, he could think of impossible possibilities, turning that mundane-looking piece of soil into the most awesome picture of colours, hues and vibrancy. Impressive.

A picture speaks a thousand words. Let me see if I can get my hands on his photographs.

Life has been pretty good recently. I realised how incredible it is, with a slight shift of your attitude and mindset towards the positive and empowering side, things start happening. Great things are finally happening and there has been some new changes in my life. Finally I feel more alive!

There's additional responsibilities at work and there has been new work additions to my schedule too. Actually quite happy with it. Hmm.. am I a workaholic? Hahaha.. :P Well, at least I know I'm putting my time to productive use.

Going to be pretty busy for the next few weeks, and maybe going to be having less sleep too. Better zoom out to bed now while I still can enjoy late mornings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home