Daily Discoveries

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Heartfelt Sentiments

I woke up groggy and bolted out of the house for an appointment in a jiffy. But all that came to naught. The other person canceled the appointment and didn't inform me. My immediate response in my head was "Great! Let's go back to sleep.." hahaha :P

The other person was so surprised at my reaction. I guess she might have thought I would get all worked up and angry at her for flying me aeroplane (fong fei kei). I was somehow glad too, despite the effort to drag myself out of bed in the morning.

So I decided to write something instead, on a post I read on Malaysia's opposition party DAP president, Lim Kit Siang's blog. It is an email written by a Malaysian who is abroad and was voicing his heartfelt sentiments to Mr Lim, which was then posted on Mr Lim's blog.

Interesting read, just don't get too worked up.

ps: link has been removed :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home