Daily Discoveries

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Creamy Tom Yam and Thai Green Curry

My good friends treated me to dinner at Thai Express, savouring super hot tom yam soup and fragrant green curry. The kangkung we had was also very nicely fried.

I was surprised the creamy and milky looking bowl of soup which looked more like a dessert with coconut milk, tasted exactly like tom yam soup, except that it is creamier. At first we even thought the waitress gave us the wrong order. However, it turned out to be really nice.

Never had that before and this was my first time tasting this. Of course it is a new discovery for me.

Some of you may think it is rather stupid, but to me, I am delighted to discover new things everyday. By consciously being aware of the new things that I've discovered everyday, I realised that I become more observant and sharpen my senses.

To my dear friends who treated me to the special dinner, was very touched and thanks so much! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home