Daily Discoveries

Monday, November 14, 2005

The Most Important Person

Today is a special day. And I finally did something to celebrate this day for the most important person in the world.

Just a word to the most important person:

Thank you for being there for me all the time through ups and downs in my life.
When I feel lonely, you are there to keep me company.
When I feel down, you are there to encourage me.
When I feel everything is going against me, you are there to keep me going strong.
When I feel sad, you are there to share my sorrows.
When I feel happy, you are there to share my joy.
When I accomplished something, you are there to share my success.

And most of the time, I might have taken you for granted. I'm so sorry for that..

I've promised to take good care of you. I will do everything I can to make you happy, to help you achieve your goals in life and to spur you on, just like how you have done to me.

As a token of appreciation, you will receive a gift! Exciting isn;t it? I'm now having a hard time deciding exactly which one you would like, but I'm sure you will like the one I choose for you. ;)

You must be tired by now, have a great rest and wake up refreshed! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home