Daily Discoveries

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

If only we know the answers in life...

When we were in school, we have ten-year series with model answers to follow. But what about after we graduate to the working world and time to live our own lives?

Sad to say, there's no right or wrong answers. And nobody can make the decision for you too. Everything depends. Depends on your beliefs, your perceptions, your values, your goals, your priorities in life and others.

I just know that, I do not want to regret my decisions, and I do hope I won't. If in any case I do, I believe everything happens for a reason. I can only be responsible for the decisions I make today, which could affect where my life leads to in the future. Whether I do regret or I don't, I still need to keep on living and take actions to improve it.

Have you ever wondered how would it be if only we know the answers in life? Probably there would be less frustrations, uncertainties, apprehension, trepidation, insecurity, problems and others.

To think again, probably, would it also means, a less meaningful and boring life too?

2 Comments:

  • i want...i want to know the questions and answers for my physical pharm exam on friday...

    p.s: im a tissue paper sucker

    By Blogger Jen, at 8:51 PM  

  • hhahaha i know, go and ask your teacher, the person who sets the question paper.

    maybe can display your tissue paper-sucking skills and impress him or her with it :P kekkeke

    all da best for your exam! study smart~!

    By Blogger redsmoke, at 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home