Daily Discoveries

Friday, April 06, 2007

A Month of Milestones

How many milestones can you get in a year? And how does it feels like having almost all of them happening on the same month or the same week to be exact? Is there a shift in the moon and the stars which caused this enormous change?

Well, firstly, it was on Mar 31, 2007. A special day, and the number is 5. Go figure. ;)

Secondly, a few days ago, I had my first wisdom tooth extraction. And my cheek swelled to almost twice its size.

Thirdly, which also involves the number 5 - Apr 5, 2007 - when I put down over 100 signatures on four sets of paper to own a house....

I could go on with more milestones to come in this month alone, but since they are not executed yet, I shall just leave it like this.

Another major milestone is also in the pipeline, and would have to be executed in next few weeks. Meanwhile, another planned minor change didn't seem to take off....

Has all these got to do with a sudden change in the universe which affects the feng shui of a person? Or have I grown too speculative and too superstitious? :P hahaha

Whatever it is, the third milestone is the biggest so far this year. Is hitting quarter life the ticket to many major changes and milestones in life?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home