Daily Discoveries

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Intuition Proved Accurate...

Finally, the mystery is solved. I've found the answer I've been looking for, for the past 2 years. What my sixth sense has been telling me all along has been right. Can't deny the power of our intuition...

Now that I've known the answer, it is a reality that I have to face. Can't deny that I've been living in denial for too long. When the truth presents itself right smack in your face, you have choices: accept it or deny it or heck care and remain status quo.

I've chosen to accept the reality... I have to. I just have to do something about it. something inside me just went 'click', just as if you could see a light bulb lighted up in your head. Probably some neuron connections broke and reconnected at another site... all in a fraction of a second...

After I've chosen to accept it, surprisingly, I felt no resentment, no discouragement, no envy. In fact, I felt relieved, even though the truth is rather hard to swallow. At least now, I know where exactly to focus on. Previously, without such feedback, it has been like a lost boat heading nowhere, drifting along with the stream...

Two choices: one to choose your destiny of heading upstream and do something about it. Another is to let the stream decide your fate of ending up downstream... and probably get washed into the vast ocean of even more uncertainties... by then, you would become just like the masses....

Which one would you choose?

Someone said this today: "You have to fight for what you want. No one will fight for you. Others would be happy if you didn't make any noise, because if you make noises, they will have headache."

How true. This is my life, who cares how you live your life, other than yourself. Nobody would take responsibility on how you live your life, other than yourself. It's my life, no one decides how I live it. I have the power to decide how I want my life to be.

Enough of just living for others. Have to start thinking about myself... There's so many dreams that I've yet to achieve. I wouldn't want to look back when I'm 60 and realise that I've wasted my precious youth doing nothing... I know, I will definitely regret it terribly...

Another quotable quote today: "There are vast opportunities. Opportunities are abound."

Yah, so true. Opportunities are everywhere, just waiting for us to hold out our hands and grab them. The first effort would have to come from us - in opening up our palms and arms to embrace them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home